April 27th, 2013
Dear students, your CSC 431 homework 5 has been graded. Below please find the grading criteria, by the TA. Feel free to contact the TA about the grading, either during her May 2 office hour or by email, until the end of day May 2.
- If student’s program passed the script and the result is correct, they will get 100.
- If student’s program passed the script and the result is partially correct, they will get 85-95.
- If student’s program couldn’t pass the script, I will look into his code, and depending on his code, points will be deducted with an upper bound 80.
- If a student has only code, I will look into your code, and depending on different situation, points will be deducted with an upper bound 70.
April 23rd, 2013
CSC 431: Pre-final-exam office hour with the TA:
- Thursday May 2, 9:30am-10:30am, in EBII-1235. In this office hour, you may also discuss with the TA the homework 5 grading.
CSC 431 and CSC 742: Pre-final-exam office hour with the course instructor:
- Wednesday May 1, 1pm-3pm, in EBII-2276.
CSC 431 and CSC 742: Post-final-exam office hour with the course instructor:
- The instructor will be able to discuss with you the grading of your final-exam papers on Friday May 10, between 3:30pm-4:30pm, in EBII-2276.
April 23rd, 2013
Online class evaluations have been available for students to complete; they will remain available until 8am on May 1. All evaluations are confidential; instructors will never know how any one student responded to any question, and students will never know the ratings for any particular instructors.
The students may use this website to complete their evaluations.
Evaluation website: upa.ncsu.edu/eval/clev/students-info
Student help desk: classeval AT ncsu.edu
More information about ClassEval: http://upa.ncsu.edu/eval/clev
Important: The entire class will earn extra credit as soon as the response rate reaches an adequate level (75% of the class).
April 22nd, 2013
Dear students, your quiz 5 papers have been graded and will be handed out in class today.